Thursday, February 3, 2011
As the class wraps up...
So as this class wraps up, I have found that I have actually learned a lot. I say that because this class was demanding and difficult. In the beginning, I was not sure that much of this information was going to be beneficial to me and my major. However, looking back at all the chapters, I find that the information will be helpful for me in the future. I found this class to be very different than any other online class I have taken before. Blogging is something that I was introduced to in this class. I had never taken part in a blog of my own or anyone else. I think that making a blog a requirement of this class was a good experience. Completing my blogs every week helped me comprehend more of what I read and learned. I was able to put my thoughts in a blog and tell the class what I had learned. Overall, I think that I will take away a lot from this class. It was difficult but worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Heather - i too found this class very demanding and overwhelming at one point. Looking back at what i have learned, i can relate to it more and more since i am working in a business specialist at HON. I also am new to blogging and found myself blabbing...but i guess thats what blogs are for! Good luck with the rest of your classes!
ReplyDeleteHI Heather, I agree with you also when it comes to this class. At first I thought it was going to be something that I didn't necessarily need but as we got into the class I came to find out that it was helping me with job. Since the class touched on Oracle and SAP software,which is what I use at work,it helped me understand what I was working with. I thought this class was extremely demanding also and wasn't sure how well I was going to do. I am aiming high and trying for straight A's so I'm on the fence with this class and I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should be happy with a B. We shall see, I am looking forward to starting the next semester and start fresh. Have a great semester and good luck.
ReplyDeleteHeather, I agree with you, I never thought I would need all of this information about technology and how the use of it would affect me in my working world, but I am glad that we went through it. I think that it has given us a leg up on the competition. Good luck in your studies.
ReplyDelete