Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 3 - Chapter 3

This week was full of a lot of information that I have not heard of before like data mart, data warehouse, data mining, etc. This week was interesting for me because I learned so much new material that I would have never gained in any other class. This class is unique and I enjoy it. It it not like any of my other online class. This class is more involved than any of my others but I am learning so much more than any other. This is only week 3 and I have already learned a lot. Everything in this class is completely new to me and it is intriging.

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I had not heard of data mining,or a data mart either. I have never heard of these things in any other class until his one. It is kind of nuts to think about all of the information that is stored up about us at random places.

    ReplyDelete